14 Reasons Why You'll Love
Mobile Austin Notary...
Mobile Notary Public Process
Texas Will Notarization Process
Texas Trust Notarization Process
Texas Power of Attorney Notarization Process
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 Form
Remote Authorized Agent Services
Rush Texas Secretary of State Document
Apostille and Authentication Services Process
Rush United States Department of State
Document Apostille and Authentication
Mobile Austin Notary covers all 254 counties in Texas, including the 32 biggest cities in Texas for 24/7 mobile notary public, process server, courier, loan closing signing agent, same day Texas Secretary Of State and rush federal U.S Department of State apostille and authentication filing, U.S Embassy, Consulate and Consular document legalization and attestation services for every country in the world.
Acceptable Forms Of Identification
To Show a Texas Notary Public
*Any of the above listed acceptable government identifications to show a Texas notary public must be valid meaning the ID cannot be expired.
- A valid United States driver’s license issued from any of the fifty states.
- A valid passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A valid United States Permanent Resident card (green card) issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- A valid Texas Concealed Handgun License (CHL) or License to Carry Handgun (LTC) photo ID card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
- A valid United States military uniformed services identification card or Common Access Privilege Card (CAC) which will be either a Geneva Conventions Identification Card or Identification and Privilege Card issued by the U.S Department of Defense.
- A valid state issued identification card issued from any of the fifty U.S states.